Let’s raise money for Hurricane Ian Victims
You Donate, We Distribute in Real-Time.
Hurricane Ian will be remembered as one of the most consequential in recent U.S. history, leaving thousands of homes and businesses obliterated.
Hurricane Ian Stats:
• Ian is a Category 4 storm, bringing life-threatening storm surge, flooding, and rainfall to Florida’s Gulf Coast.
• 89 deaths and counting
• More than 400,000 homes and businesses remain without electricity
• More than $60 billion in private insured losses
• Only 15% homeowners in Florida have flood insurance - $10,000 sponsors a family in desperate need.
• 2.5 million evacuation orders
• 3.4 million-plus U.S. power outages
• Tied for the fifth-strongest hurricane to make landfall in the United States
• Sixth major hurricane to hit the Gulf in the last six years
• 10,000 + Unaccounted for
Donate now to the #TEAMCHIORANDOREBUILDTHEDREAM relief fund and let’s change lives together!
Dream Machine Tour
@2020-2022 The Dream machine foundation of America nonprofit corporation exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Federal Identification Number (EIN): 85-3606644